Inhabitants in your municipality already have a postal address displaying its name.
They could also have a customized e-mail address with the name of your municipality:
- an e-mail address they can proudly send all their contacts
- all the tools of the Net-C service at their disposal
- a high-quality European mail system
- a service for families and children as well
Benefits for your municipality :
- a tailored service for your constituents
- good visibility and a technological image among your constituents and all their contacts
How to set up your communal mail system
|1 -||Fill up the information form about the communal mail system at the bottom of this page.|
|2 -||Net-C will get in touch with you and help you outline your new communal mail system.|
|3 -||You choose the domain name which will be used for the e-mail addresses of the inhabitants in your municipality.|
|The purchase of this domain name, which costs 15 euros per year, is your only expense.|
You choose a photo which will be displayed on the access page of your webmail.
|4 -||Net-C will take care of the whole setup and management of the service.|
|5 -||You can then diffuse the address of your communal mail system.|
The inhabitants in your municipality can freely create their e-mail addresses, using the domain name which you have chosen.
Information form about the communal mail system
Fill up the form below and Net-C will get in touch with you as soon as possible.