Change your e-mail address
Net-C helps you change your e-mail address easily, without risk and without losing any data.
1 – Keep your personal data
- Net-C takes care of the automatic transfer of all the e-mails and folders in your previous e-mail account, and places them into your Net-C account.
- Net-C also allows you to keep your address book and your calendar. Depending on your previous mail service, Net-C can transfer them automatically or provides you with detailed instruction to help you transfer them.
2 – Still receive e-mails sent to your previous address
- So that you do not lose any message, Net-C makes sure that you receive in your Net-C mailbox all the e-mails which, in the future, will still be received by your previous e-mail address.
- With Net-C, you will receive in the same mailbox the e-mails sent to either your previous address or the new one.
3 – Let your correspondents know about your change of e-mail address
- As soon as your Net-C account has been created, you can use the available Net-C tool to diffuse your new e-mail address to all the contacts in your address book.
In order to use the Net-C tool to change your e-mail address, you must have a Net-C account.
If you already have a Net-C account:
Log in, then choose "Transfer of external accounts" in the Options menu
If you do not have a Net-C account:
Create one to transfer the data from your mail account.